Cooking and baking with GRANDER®
Also foods and dishes acquire a fuller, unadulterated taste when prepared with GRANDER® revitalized water. Baked goods, for instance, turn out much better with GRANDER®: experience fluffy doughs that rise better, uniform pore structures, and crispy crusts. On top of that, GRANDER® water keeps salads, fruit, vegetables, and herbs fresh and crisp for longer.
Savor and enjoy: thanks to GRANDER®, guests can be served the most exquisite culinary delights, contributing to their overall well-being. After all, a well-fed stomach is key to feeling well.
Advantages of GRANDER® with regard to enjoyment and taste
- makes drinking highly enjoyable due to its mild, soft taste
- gives food and meals prepared with GRANDER® revitalized water a pure and full taste
- improves baking results (fluffy doughs that rise better, crispy crusts, uniform pore structure)
- keeps salads, fruit, vegetables, and herbs fresh and crisp for longer
- enhances the natural aroma of coffee and tea and makes them gentler on the stomach
- provides for an exquisite culinary experience when GRANDER® water is combined with wine